Tuesday 9 December 2008

Ghost Tree Prints - Velvety loveliness!



I recently ordered a few prints of some of my paintings and digital artworks and I really love the results! The quality of the colours and printing is excellent!

I've just listed these three beautiful original digital Giclee prints, my 'Ghost Tree' series.
These were created from an original mixed media painting which was then digitally enhanced to create these stunning, colourful designs. The Giclee print is a long lasting image, printed to the highest quality.

I can't do justice to the beautiful quality of these prints - they are so velvety and rich! The high quality lightly textured paper combined with the archival inks produces a luxurious and velvety finish, with rich deep greens, reds, purples, golds and blues - vibrant and beautiful!

These would look fantastic framed as a set, or individually. Beautiful trees, lovely rich colours, stunning quality prints!
All three are available in my Etsy shop http://www.dickandfranny.etsy.com/

3 comments:

AngelaMichelle said...

Because your blog rocks and so do you, I have bestowed you with the coveted Marie Antoinette award! the rules of the game are posted at Angela Michelle Dolls.

Cecca said...

Wow! Thanks Angela, I'll have a look at the rules :-)

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful. I have just discovered your blog through your flickr site and will subscribe to it...I love your all art work,such lovely stuff!
You have to find yourself a waterbrush... they are so much fun to use. Derwent make a good one for a couple of pounds- you can buy them in most art stores now.
All the best ,
Shevaun (Sinai Dreamer on Flickr)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails